Saturday, September 13, 2008

Taste of Home Coooking Show

Every year for my home business I do taste of home cooking show. Last night I was getting my stuff ready for the goody bags. Well this yr instead of doign a business card I decided to do a recipe card with candy on stapled on the card. I was stapling the candy last night and my kids kept getting into the candy so of course I was getting very frusterated. I stopped working for a bit and told Ben and Taylor not to touch anything. Well Ben started stapling the candy on the cards and he was doing such a good job I decided to let them all help me. Brianna would hand me the candy and I would put the candy on the card and Ben would staple the candy on then I would give the card to Bug to put in the box. They helped me get through with the ones I had my info on so fast. Now I only need to do 300 more then I will be done for good. This morning when the kids woke up I gave them 1 dollar for helping they were so excited.

2 comments:

jcwilles said...

Good luck on your booth! I checked into it here, but they already had a consultant. Have fun!

buildingburkmemories said...

Now that is the way to do it, maybe we should of had them help us with the kiss o grams , they might of went faster, I still think about that and how much work it was. I signed up for the PTA over here and I have my first meeting tomorrow so we shall see how it goes. I signed up for a lot of things to help out with so lets hope there a little more organized over here. Any how good luck with taste of home, is the lady's from the ward going to come? Well take care. Also yes I get to watch small ville, we figured our t.v out so yeah!!!! elizabeth