Saturday, September 20, 2008

DisneyLand



I had to post the pic below cause Taylor was doing her Robot eyes it was just hilarious.

So we decided as an extended family to take a family vacation minus my sister and Brother in law and younger brother (they will be sorely missed) and we are going to be going to DisneyLand. We leaving on Oct 5 and we will be gone until the 11th so we are so excited 14 days and counting. We will be doing disneyland for 4 days and then we will be doing seaworld 1 day also. We are staying in the Tropican which is right across the street from the park so all we need to do is get up and go. I am so excited. Here are some pics of us when we got our package. I was in my Pj.s (sort of) when we finally opened it so dont mind my miss matched outfit. I do not walk around town that way.
I also have to add we didnt take pics of the inside of the box cause there was nothing really to fun for pics. Look for updates from disneyland.

1 comment:

The Proctors said...

I better get pictures and updates of Disneyland since I don't get to go with you guys! It will be the next best thing.