Monday, September 22, 2008

Lesson Learned

You would think I would have learned my lesson this morning. Yeah right. Ok here is the background Bryans car died on Sat so I told him to go ahead and take the car to work this morning. So Me and the kids get ready to walk to school and I realize that we forgot Bens backpack with his lunch and I go to go inside and I can not open the garage door with our code. So this afternoon I go to get Ben and dont take my keys again (cause the code worked when I got home) and I cant get the garage open again. So I sat outside till about 4:00 then went over to my neighbors house. I visited for about 15 mins then go back home hoping I could get back in. Nope. My neighbor drives by on her way to dinner with her husband and I told her to go ahead and eat dinner and if I was still outside we would go to Bryans work to get the keys. Well in the mean time my my other neighbor went and got the keys from Bryan so I was locked out of my house for over an hour. Ben Taylor and I played i spy with my little eye till I ran out of thinhgs to spy. So I have learned my lesson to always have my keys with me no matter where I go. And that I will not trust my stupid garage door code.

4 comments:

The Proctors said...

Have you gotten locked out of your house or car any time recently? You may be interested in the Magic Door Unlock spray! It works to slowly disolve the locks to let you push the door open. You will only need to pay the low price of (drum roll) 3 monthly payments of $39.95!

Nate and Kim said...

Are you sure you are not pregnant Jennie? LOL!! J/K!

buildingburkmemories said...

Hey there Jen, that is a funny story, and It makes me laugh, Thanks for chating the other day, it was nice to here from you, sorry that I haven't posted, also I found out that I am due April 30th and I might of been carrying twins but only one baby developed, I have and empty bubble in my uterus and so the doctor is ruling it out to be a lost twin, but if it disappears it was just an empty circle, so darn it, but that is OK. any how I just wanted to let you know and I hope you have fun on your trip to Disney land. your friend Elizabeth

The Proctors said...

Love the new background!