Friday, September 5, 2008

Brianna




I know I have had a few posts about Brianna but I took some pretty dang cute pics of her. It also shows what we have been doing with her. Brianna turned 2 on July 23rd and when ever i changed her diaper she would throw a fit cause I didnt let her sit on the potty. So we came home from UT and in underwear she went. She has been doing ok but she still struggles. She will not for the life of me poop in the potty though. Hopefully that will come really soon. She seems to tell us she needs to go potty while we are traveling so maybe when we are in Disneyland she will figure out everything without driving us all nuts.

3 comments:

buildingburkmemories said...

Oh look at brianna she is so cute, and fun, I just miss her, always wanting me to pick her up, not to mention throwing up on me, that was classic. Ha ha. j/k, Well I hope things will turn out better for you on the potty training thing so that Disney land will be fun for all of you. Also Logan now wants to sit on the pot, he went poop on there the other day, but he doesn't know when he is going to go yet, it's just a random thing, but it has been cute.

Nate and Kim said...

If you figure out a trick for the pooping on the potty thing..LET ME KNOW!! I don't know if it will EVER happen for Addi, and I refuse to clean up poopie underwear any longer! AAAHHHH!!

The Proctors said...

What is up with the blackmail pictures of Brianna on the potty? She could one day be completely horrified that you took such a picture! hahaha