Monday, February 25, 2008

I have been tagged

How Long have you been married?
8 yrs
How old is he?
30
How old am I?
30
Who eats more?
Bryan does
Who said "I Love you" first?
Bryan did
Who sings better?
I am sure Bryan does
Who is smarter?
Bryan is I am sure of it
Who does the laundry?
I do
Who does the dishes?
Who else =)
Who pays the bills?
I do
Who mows the lawn?
Bryan does he will actually do all the outside work
Who cooks dinner?
I do sometimes he will but it usually is me
Who is more stubborn?
I think we are both equal but Bryan woyuld say it is me. Our kids are the most stubborn though
Who kissed who first?
I honestly can not remeber
Who asked who out?
Bryan asked me out to the Chicago concert and I turned him down due to going to the cabin with my sisters, but after talking to my dad I canceled my plans and called Bryan and asked if he had a date yet. I knew he didnt since I worked with Casey Bryans sister and she told me he really wanted to go with me.
Who proposed?
Bryan did it was way cute
Who is more sensitive?
I am
who has more friends??
Probably me but I consider my friends his friends
Who has more siblings?
we both have 4 siblings. In Bryans family there are 3 girls and 2 boys and mine I have 4 girls and 1 boy
Who wears the pants?
We usually make decisions together
Who are you tagging?
No one.

1 comment:

The Proctors said...

OK girl, it is about time you did another blog! You can make anything interesting...just start writing about it!