Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines Day

I know I am posting this a little late but I thought I would tell you all about my Valentines day. It was a pretty good day I went to the school to go and help with Bens valentines day party and it is so fun to watch these kids. Then we went to walmart after school and got Bryan Pirates 3 and then I saw some shirts that were on clearance for 3.00 so I let the kids pick one out for thier valentines gift they loved it. Then we got home and I was trying to decide what to do for dinner well Bryan loves KFC and I really cant stand it but since I love Bryan I went and got him some KFC he was loving it. He also got me a gift some a pair of pants and a shirt. All in all it was a pretty good day.

1 comment:

The Proctors said...

I tagged you. Go to my blog to see what it is all about.