Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Easter dresses

You know when you go into walmart you see these really cute Easter dresses well I had it totally planned that I was going to buy one for Taylor and Brianna. Well I was at walmart with one of my friends and we walked past the fabric aisle and I saw this really cute dress from project runway so I found the pattern and some cute material but then I looked at the price of the pattern it was 13 bucks but then I found 2 really cute patterns for 3 dollars. So I decided to attempt to make the Eatser dresses. I decided I didnt like the Christmas dresses I made mainly due to the first time they wore them they basically shredded to bits and Briannas was so huge on her. So I decided to take the challenge on and I have to still put the zippers in but I am alot happier with these dresses then I was with the Christmas dresses. As soon as I get pics with the girls in them I will get them posted

1 comment:

The Proctors said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!