Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We have the crud

We have what I am calling the crud here in my house. Taylor got sick on Fri with a fever it stayed until Sun then on Mon she felt fine and the fever went away. Well guess what it came back yesterday. I did take her to the dr just to make sure everything was fine and she said that it is definitly viral and it has been lasting 2-3 weeks. Yikes. I am really hopeing that no one else gets it here in my family. I have a fair to do on Sat from 9-5 so I definitly need my energy up to do that plus I have a show to do tomorrow and I really cant be sick for that. Brianna does have a runny nose and a cough and Ben also has a cough. So I am hoping that they dont get any worse I definitly cant imagine Ben being out of school for 1 week that would be a nightmare trying to do all that make up work while he is sick.

1 comment: