Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend. I know I sure did. On Wed we headed over to UT and we spent Thanksgiving at Bryans brothers house in Logan, it was really fun. Then I spent the night at my parents house and me and my sister did black friday. I love it. You always get some great deals. We had Brianna with us so instead of doing our usual Shopko, Target, Toys R Us. We went to walmart cause they said they would price match all black friday ads. So we went to walmart the night before found what we were looking for and got most of it there. Then we headed over to Toys R Us, Beth jumped in the line with Brianna while I went walking around the store trying to figure out what else to get the kids. So I am pretty much done with thier presents. Then Friday night we went to build a bear where the kids got gift certificates. Ben got another dinosauer, Brianna got a bunny and Taylor picked some princess dresses for her bears. Then we headed over to Claires and we got Taylors ears pierced. She didnt even budge, she has been begging for awhile to get them done so we decided that we would. Then on Sat we went to go and see Bolt, it was a really cute movie. Then Sun we headed home.

1 comment:

The Proctors said...

I cannot believe that I didn't even make mention as your most fabulous sister on your Thanksgiving weekend extravaganza! Man, and I thought you had fun getting tromped on in Monopoly!