Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I know I did. We stayed home for Christmas so Christmas Eve Bryan made prime Rib and I made twice baked potoes, green bean casserol and a cake. Then santa and Mrs Clause stopped by for a visit. Brianna was pretty scared of him but I was able to get her on his lap. Christmas morning a interesting. We had 2 of our 3 kids sick.. Brianna puked in bed so before we could go down and see what santa brought i had to give her a bath. While the kids were walking downstairs Taylor started puking. We got through the morning with only 1 more puking episode which to me was pretty good. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas

1 comment:

buildingburkmemories said...

Well that sounded like you had a blast!!!!!not, poor taylor. well we had a really good christmas and I was quite tired from setting all the stuff up it took me a good 2 1/2 hours to do it, jesse fell a sleep with logan and so I went on to accomplish it so it was fun, the kids were able to see santa clause as well and logan was like the first to want to sit on his lap, he did quite well with it. any how I'm up and running now