Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Taylor

So I just wanted to tell this story about Taylor. While we were in Disneyland she had to go potty, so of course I took her and while she was in the stall she was singing I Am a Child of God at the top of her lungs. It was really funny. I did get some smile out of people who were walking in. What reminded me of this story is cause all day she has been singing primary songs, the did the program yesterday and she did such an awsome job. I look forward to the primary program every yr. You can always feel such a great spirit from these kids as they tell us what they have learned that yr.

2 comments:

buildingburkmemories said...

That is so funny, I can totally picture her doing that to, oh sweet taylor, she is such a fun girl, I miss her.

The Proctors said...

She is such a little missionary and she doesn't even know it! How cute!