Monday, October 13, 2008

Sea World

Brianna crashed after a long morning. I wished did did this on the bus but o well.
A tree I saw that i thought was really neat. The branches grew towards the ground.
A cute picture of the kids in front of a pic of a polar bear.

So on Tues we took a bus to sea world. It was a lot of fun there. I knew Ben would be looking forward to seeing the sharks and he loved looking at them. Taylor wanted to see the polar bears and she loved the penguins. We went back twice to see them. Brianna also loved the sharks. We saw the Shamu show wich was really awsome Bryan took pics with his camera so one day I will get thosse down loaded so everyone can see them. We also saw a dolphin show and a sea lion show. The shows were a lot of fun. Sea world does have rides there but we didnt get to ride any of them.





Ben, Taylor and Brianna at the shark tanks.
The family before we left the park. My dad didnt wait for a good picture.

2 comments:

buildingburkmemories said...

I am glad to see that you made it back, it looks like you had a lot of fun and it was nice weather for you, while we were freezing over here, and getting tonz of snow!!!!!! So what day did you get home? And how well did you children do in waiting in lines, did you have to wait long? Well I hope your trip was everything you thought it would be take care.

Nate and Kim said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun! I am sure you were worn out by the time you got home. You got some cute pictures!