Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thanksgiving





I know I am obvioslly a little behind but I finally loaded some pics for Thanksgiving. For Thanksgiving we went to UT to visit family. We spent Thurs and 1/2 of Fri with Bryans family. I feel bad but I forgot to take pictures there but we had lots of fun. We went to his sisters house and had dinner and played bingo. On Fri afternoon we left and met my family at the aquarium.
I had never been there and the kids seemed to have lots of fun. The next day the men stayed home and watched the BYU Utah game while the girls took the kids to the planatarium then later the men joined us at Temple square. I havent been to Tewmple square for ever. I really enjoyed going there and seeing the lights. Most of my family got cold so they took trax to dinner while me Bryan and my dad stayed and looked around some more.

1 comment:

buildingburkmemories said...

hey I like your new family pic...its awesome...and I'm glad to see that you are still doing great..and your still posting...lol...any way we will have to chat some time...take care