Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weight loss success

So right now I dont have any pictures on the computer of me and Bryan. When we came home from a family reunion in June we both decided it was time for us to go on a diet. I was the heaviest I have ever been minus being pregnant. So we decided to go off of sugar. Bryan has stayed completely off sugar since we came home, and I have done decent. I started going to t5he track everyday. My goal was to run a 5K by the end of summer (which didnt happen) but I was able to run at least 2 miles. When schol started I was unable to go to the track due to time constraints so I quit playing volleyball and now 5 days a week I go to the church and do insanity. I love the work out. I sweat so much doing this but it is great.
So you are probably wondering what I have lost. I have lost so far 31 lbs and want to lose at least 10 more. When I am down that 10 I will re evaluate and see If I want to go down 5-10 more lbs.
Bryan who hasnt really been able to work out but tries to get moving more at work has lost about 1/2 his goal weight. He looks so awsome. I feel so much better myself.
Pictures will come soon. I promise

1 comment:

The Proctors said...

You post about weight loss and don't post pictures? What's up with that? I wanna see pictures!