Friday, August 1, 2008

A night out


Well technically it was a night in. Ben and Taylor have been bugging us to do a family movie so I took Ben and taylor to Walmart and we went to the red box and rented the SpiderWhick Chronicles (which is really good) then when we got home we of course popped some popcorn and put up Bens tent. We were going to let all 3 kids sleep in there but Brianna was just wanting to play so we put her up in her bed. Eventually Ben and Taylor fell asleep I think they had a fun night. They were pretty sad when I put the tent away

4 comments:

buildingburkmemories said...

this looks like fun, I'm sure that they had a blast doing it, Way to go mom!!!!!!

The Proctors said...

Looks fun!

buildingburkmemories said...

The bread receipe is
1 1/2 cups of hot water
2 table spoons of yeast
1 egg
1tbs of honey
1 tsp of salt
2 cups of white flour
2 cups of wheat flour
mix it all together let rise, in bowl and then put in pan and rise and cook at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes

buildingburkmemories said...

Hey there jenny, I tryed putting our video on off our house, but it's not working, I need to change the format or something, so I will figure that out, but until then, could you update your blog, I mean come on, its been 1 week, just kidding, well I'm off to pocatello, I will chat when I get back. your friend Elizabeth